Bunbun love Bunbun love

that was a bounch of bananas

well i liked the part with the evil little barberain sandwich is was awsome when he took the pancakes and smashed them into the tranport truck.

The Assassin Epi. 1 The Assassin Epi. 1

im getting very sick of u little girly

that sucked so bad u suck and my movies r way better than that at least when i make a movie i dont make stick people how an beleavable i think i just spelled that wrong oh well the bottom line is that when your fighting evil penguins always wear a helmet ok and another thing i also think that your little cartoon is very very very nice and badly gay with some cheese and a little hint of lemon now back to making this review as big as possible there may be a few spelling mistakes but i will always love u ok so bye bye oh wait i can do more ok than well let me start off by saying thank u for being as gay as possible u really r amazing and i also think that i should teach u how to count to ten ready set go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 yay we did it i always knew u could do it i really hope u will anwser back i do enjoy hearing from u but i think soon i will run out of room so dont be suprized if r little chat gets cut off but i will tell u this i hope u have very very nicely scented day ok now on to bissness well well lets see ummmmmmmm ok im running out of things to say to u but im sure all think of something ok let me think ok ummmmmmmm i got it u r very nicely gay and i hope u die tomorow some time maybe 3:05 r so if thats ok with u so bye.
yo yo yo yo secert message time i think your the greatest keep up the bad work. Ps your friend (boby)

KD - Sniper HS KD - Sniper HS

im getting sick of u little girl

Dust War Dust War

i like bananas

well i gave it a low rating because the sound you couldnt here even if you maxed out the speakers and the characters are just a bunch of lines put together so it sucked.

Kk-dis responds:

You say it sucked cus your deave?
How come we dont see any of your movies turdwithcheese?
Because you suck even more...?

Broken Saints CH 17 ACT 2 Broken Saints CH 17 ACT 2

these suck

i see these in here every day it shows how much they suck it take 5 minutes to make them plz stop