Bunbun love Bunbun love

that was a bounch of bananas

well i liked the part with the evil little barberain sandwich is was awsome when he took the pancakes and smashed them into the tranport truck.

The Assassin Epi. 1 The Assassin Epi. 1

im getting very sick of u little girly

that sucked so bad u suck and my movies r way better than that at least when i make a movie i dont make stick people how an beleavable i think i just spelled that wrong oh well the bottom line is that when your fighting evil penguins always wear a helmet ok and another thing i also think that your little cartoon is very very very nice and badly gay with some cheese and a little hint of lemon now back to making this review as big as possible there may be a few spelling mistakes but i will always love u ok so bye bye oh wait i can do more ok than well let me start off by saying thank u for being as gay as possible u really r amazing and i also think that i should teach u how to count to ten ready set go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 yay we did it i always knew u could do it i really hope u will anwser back i do enjoy hearing from u but i think soon i will run out of room so dont be suprized if r little chat gets cut off but i will tell u this i hope u have very very nicely scented day ok now on to bissness well well lets see ummmmmmmm ok im running out of things to say to u but im sure all think of something ok let me think ok ummmmmmmm i got it u r very nicely gay and i hope u die tomorow some time maybe 3:05 r so if thats ok with u so bye.
yo yo yo yo secert message time i think your the greatest keep up the bad work. Ps your friend (boby)

KD - Sniper HS KD - Sniper HS

im getting sick of u little girl

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

nice

awsome game, wish it was longer tho, oh and at the end where it says Hope u enjoyed the game, u spelled it "hopy"

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

HAHA awsome except one thing

this is an awsome game, kicks alien hominids ass, but the only thing that really pissed me off was that Sunchips asshole, i cant get past him seeing as how its impossible, i got him down to half health but thats the best i can do, u get knocked down once, and he just shoots until ur dead, u get no chance at all, if u fix that then i would have given u a 10 but i guess not,